Some among us sing the Psalms appointed for Morning and Evening Prayer to various tones. Lutherans and Epicopalians, along with dear Presbyterian and Methodist friends, are especially prone to such psalmodizing. In the spirit of good-spirited communion, Fr. Tim Graham, rector of the Church of the Good Shepherd, Covington, Georgia, has sent this delightful uTube video for everyone's enjoyment:
Thanks, Fr. Tim!
2 comments:
Wonderful post and blog.
I enjoyed reading and the video.
I will be reading regularly.
Keep up the great work! :-)
Thanks so very much for your encouragement! May I have your permission to create a link to your blog? Your concern and decision for action on behalf of the suffering and "crucified" in Dafur is most welcome. And do you have a Christian name (other than "preacherman") by which we might know you and join you in prayer? Thanks again for your comment!
Post a Comment