Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Advent Conspiracy

Marlene Bertke, one of my Benedictine friends, asked me to visit the video below. Well, I did and then thought I'd like to share it with you. More to come in a day or so!


2 comments:

danielle said...

I have to admit the gifts I'm most excited about giving this year are the hats and mittens I'm (feverishly) knitting for all my nieces and nephews, and second in line are the items I purchased at the Peace Craft store in Berea. Finally, I'm looking forward to delivering Christmas gifts to newly-arrived refugees in the Lexington area next week. These things are at last sparking the Christmas spirit within me.

Andrew Harnack said...

Danielle,
I read your words on my way home from South Carolina this evening. Such an encouragement for all us to give of ourselves as Christ within us lives out the mystery of His love for the world. God bless your giving to all whom you love and especially to the newly arrived refugees in Lexington. Be sure to tell us about them when we see you next in person.