The week has gone by so quickly, and only late last night did it dawn ("midnight"!) on me that I had forgotten to remind ourselves that we might look forward to today’s lectionary readings by taking a look at Daniel B. Clendenin’s commentary at Journey with Jesus. So now that we’re only hours away from listening to the readings during worship, perhaps we might consider Clendenin’s considerations something like “after-we've heard" reflections. At any rate, take a look if you’re inclined. I’ll do my best to post Clendenin’s musings for next Sunday sometime tomorrow.
Welcome to Praying Daily, maintained by Andy Harnack. Visiting this blog, you will notice that while it encourages all forms of prayer, the blog's special emphasis is the promotion of contemplative or centering prayer. Your comments are welcome.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
November 9: The Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost
The week has gone by so quickly, and only late last night did it dawn ("midnight"!) on me that I had forgotten to remind ourselves that we might look forward to today’s lectionary readings by taking a look at Daniel B. Clendenin’s commentary at Journey with Jesus. So now that we’re only hours away from listening to the readings during worship, perhaps we might consider Clendenin’s considerations something like “after-we've heard" reflections. At any rate, take a look if you’re inclined. I’ll do my best to post Clendenin’s musings for next Sunday sometime tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment