This afternoon I receive an email from a friend who has written to a number of Christian friends in Richmond, asking for prayers on behalf of her friends. Here is a lightly edited copy of the email I received:My husband is at the UK hospital right now, sitting with a friend whose wife was flown in last night, suffering from a brain aneurysm. She is in surgery right now, they give her a 50/50 chance of survival, with lots of terrible possibilities in the event she does survive (paralysis, brain damage, etc.) We all know people like Toby and Sandy . . . and they are very dear to us and especially to my husband. Any
prayers you wish to raise for Sandy, Toby, their family and the doctors, and
in particular for patience, understanding and acceptance would, I know, be most appreciated. Thanks.
In your daily prayers please offer intercessions for Sandy, Toby, their family, and the doctors. I will circumspectly keep you informed about those for whom we are praying.
1 comment:
To update you -- Sandy has had two setbacks, one last Friday and one today, and both of which entailed more surgery. Both times the doctors told her husband she likely would not survive the surgery, but both times she did. She is strong and determined and continues to beat the odds. Thank you for your continuing prayers.
Post a Comment