Friday, March 16, 2007

It was cold and rainy last evening, Thursday, when the doorbell rang, and Leslie and Jim Farris came in for Evening Prayer. Just wonderful to see them! Although we did take time to talk about Psalm 85, we spent the better part of our pre-prayer evening simply getting to know each other and how our children are faring. That too is a great blessing the Daily Office brings to those who gather to listen to God; they also get to listen to one another.

In addition to inviting us to the blessing of their house this Sunday at 4:00 p.m., Leslie and Jim have also graciously invited us to their home for next week's Evening Prayer. The Psalm appointed for the evening of March 22, next Thursday, is Psalm 69; it's a long one, so the Office suggests we prepare ourselves to pray verses 1-38.

Here's how to arrive at their home, 136 Stevie’s Way, Berea, for both the Sunday's Blessing and Thursday's Evening Prayer, :

From Richmond:


  • Take 25/421 (at the Kroger’s) to Berea.

  • Turn left onto 421 past the Depot, Kingston.

  • Tollow 421, go past Pilot Knob Baptist Church.
  • Immediately on the left, at the end of the guard rail after the church, turn left onto Pinewoods.

  • The first right is Stevie’s Way.

  • Their home is at the end of the cul-de-sac.

From Berea:

  • Follow 21 to Big Hill.

  • Turn left onto 421.

  • Turn right into Pinewoods(After Redlick Rd and before Pilot Knob Church).

  • The first right is Stevie’s Way.

  • Their home is at the end of the cul-de-sac.

It's a lovely drive to the Farris' home; enjoy the journey!

75 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hrq4yZ The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

J14glc Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

M2kE6b write more, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

All generalizations are false, including this one.

Anonymous said...

C++ should have been called B

Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies

Anonymous said...

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Anonymous said...

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.

Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.

Anonymous said...

Save the whales, collect the whole set

Anonymous said...

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Anonymous said...

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?

Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Anonymous said...

C++ should have been called B

Anonymous said...

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.

Anonymous said...

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Anonymous said...

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!